Kids go bananas for stickers. Kids also naturally feel compassion for animals and have an acute interest in their well-being. Don’t believe us? Tell your students that animals, both big and small, all across the globe need their help. Now that you have their attention, explain that they can make the world a safer, happier place for all living beings, simply by practicing empathy. Here’s where our eye-catching new kindness reward stickers come into play. To encourage kindness toward animals—and other people—in your students, use TeachKind’s stickers to reward compassionate behavior. When you notice one of your students considering the feelings of another, take a moment to draw attention to them and their empathetic actions and then present the student with a sticker.
- FREE SAMPLE OF ZYFE HAND SOAP WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
- Possible Free Pitaya Foods Watermelon Bite-Sized Pieces with Social Nature
- Free Michel Germain Sexual Noir Eau de Parfum Sample
- Free FROYO at TCBY on February 6th
- CashApp #CashAppSavings Giveaway: Possible FREE $50
- Thinx Period Underwear Class Action Settlement