Kids go bananas for stickers. Kids also naturally feel compassion for animals and have an acute interest in their well-being. Don’t believe us? Tell your students that animals, both big and small, all across the globe need their help. Now that you have their attention, explain that they can make the world a safer, happier place for all living beings, simply by practicing empathy. Here’s where our eye-catching new kindness reward stickers come into play. To encourage kindness toward animals—and other people—in your students, use TeachKind’s stickers to reward compassionate behavior. When you notice one of your students considering the feelings of another, take a moment to draw attention to them and their empathetic actions and then present the student with a sticker.
- Pet Freebies – Free Stuff For Your Pets
- Subways is Giving Away 1 MILLION free subs on July 12th
- Free Dole Soft Serve + Class Plate Meal at Hawaiian Bros
- 7-Eleven: FREE Slurpee Any Day through July 11th
- Chance to Win a FREE Mobil 1™ road trip kit – 5,000 Will Win
- Starbucks: 50% off Cold Drinks Every Tuesday in July